Thursday, October 30, 2014

Advanced Happy Hollowhim...

It's been three years already.. Since my last post. I never imagined it has been this long.. Time does fly! So does memories of both good and bad. Never had the chance to write in my blog since yesteryear! Hmmmm.. Probably was too busy with myself being happy, self indulging with the simple pleasures of life. and for whatever fun reason it maybe and what not..

Sooooooooooo.. I'll be blunt, I read my last post from 2011! and Viola! Oooooo Love.. I mean who doesn't want to be in love? It's the best thing that ever happened to me. YES, Happened.. as in the past tense of happen.

Since, from my perspective we are no longer a couple. No hard feelings on my behalf. (written half heartedly.) Albeit, I would rather not talk about the details. Nor divulge any vivid visions of a quasi dramatic ending of what could have been....

I stumbled upon a video on the internet. I'll give you a rundown.. It conveys.. That people start from strangers. Until they become friends.. Some people just stay friends. Poor guys got caught in the Friendzone. (The friendzone not part of the story).

But for some.. they become more than friends.. Grow fond of each other.. Lovers.. The sad part though is that in this particular video.. they ended up being strangers again. Oooooh.. A profound truth about love found.. and love lost.

To live and to love... Is to withstand everything it throws at you. Amidst, all that has happened. I never held a grudge. Hatred? I abhor such feeling. I harbor no Ill will. Neither should I bask in self pity.. Hopefully.....

I only seek for her happiness. I try to recall how.. where.. when.. why.. did we come to take such choices that would completely change what we once had. I can now only reminisce about the better days.. Picking up the pieces of the past to relive once more.... in mind and heart..

Nothing feels the same. A gray area of my life. Consumed by sadness, under a facade of smile..
A page torn from a fairy tale book...... My BOOK......

No comments:

Post a Comment